Saturday, January 3, 2015

Escape Escape Brooklyn

I don't usually do these on the weekends but I had to use my computer for some work stuff so I might as well.



Sad news: There's a website called Escape Brooklyn and it wants T H E M to escape to Kingston and the surrounding areas. That explains it.
Saddest news: Snow. Sleet. Freezing Rain until Sunday.  (That concludes the news part of this post).

I think that if I post a gif on my blog it breaks the Daily Freeman's front page's blog rotator.
LET'S FIND OUT.


How to get Twitter all hot and bothered: Post news about Twitter.
How to get monks angry: Have them deal with United. 
How to write a journalism thinkpiece: Post something obvious.
How to Twitter

One cat:
Andy is my default.
A photo posted by Ivan Lajara (@ivanlajara) on
One Google Glass photo:



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a random experiment in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning.  Did you know you can subscribe to this particular experiment. I know!